liebster (german): beloved, endearing, welcome.
the liebster award is given by fellow bloggers to new blogs with smaller followings but huge potential; it is a great way to find new blogs as well as support one another.
i was lucky enough to be nominated by amanda of strawberry chic
and am so grateful to her for the nomination! thank you so much!
the rules of the award are as follows:
mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
answer the eleven questions they asked
nominate eleven other bloggers with a smaller following but a lot of potential
create eleven of your own questions for them to answer
notify your nominees
below are my answers to her questions!
1. what is your favorite makeup brand?
for years, i have used mary kay makeup since my mom was a consultant and i got all my makeup for free 🙂 more recently, lipstick has become my new favorite piece of makeup and i swear that mac has the best!
2. what are your new year’s resolutions?
for the third year in a row i am going to try to read a book a month, but this year i am going to try to balance fun books and spiritual books as well as some books on blogging and maybe photography!
another major resolution is to work on always maintaining a positive attitude.
3. what is your dream job?
in all reality i am still trying to figure this out! but getting paid to travel the world would be pretty darn great as well as anything in fashion so basically chiara ferragni
, jessica stein
and nicole warne
have my dream job!
4. what are your favorite stores to buy clothes from?
hands down j.crew.
5. what is your favorite tv show?
i do not watch much television, but the bachelor and the bachelorette are definitely my guilty pleasures!
6. what is your favorite nail polish color?
7. where do you see yourself in five years?
i see myself with a growing family hopefully living somewhere warmer 🙂
8. what was your favorite part of 2013?
9. what is your favorite way to stay healthy?
cooking and eating good meals.
10. straight or curly hair?
stick straight. but i am learning how to curl it and love it that way.
11. if money was not an option, what would be the first thing you would buy?
a one-way ticket to europe!
my nominees are:
my questions are:
1. what is your favorite realistic brand and your favorite lust-after brand?
2. what is your favorite book?
3. who was the best concert you have ever been to?
4. what are the top three places you would like to travel to?
5. where did you grow up and where do you live now?
6. which is your favorite season?
7. what are your top three favorite nail polishes?
8. what are your favorite trends for the coming year?
9. how would you describe your style?
10. what are three of your favorite blogs?
11. how long have you been blogging?
thank you again to amanda for the nomination; i am looking forward to seeing all the answers from my nominees!