[follow me @mk_minnis]
some links i have found and loved recently…
– a set of photos that has me wanting to jet to the italian coast right this moment!
– a little boy’s reaction to his mom blowing her nose is so hilarious, even matt was laughing!
– a hair tutorial website where each step is a GIF that actually demonstrates the step.
– 18 of new york’s most esteemed chefs were asked to interpret “america” on a plate. see what they cooked up here!
– a month by month break down of when to go places in europe that takes into account festivals, weather and tourist season.
– a bruschetta bar?! i may have just found the idea for a themed dinner party, an item on my summer bucket list.
– the nordstrom anniversary sale is still in full swing but items are selling out quickly. make sure to check out the sale and take advantage of the low prices to stock up on fall clothing. you can see my top picks here, some of which i have already snagged up!
– another amazing sale going on right now: gigi new york. the personalized uber clutch has been on my wishlist for months and i have always been obsessed with the hayden satchel, and right now they marked down 50% which never happens! if you have been lusting after one of the gigi new york pieces, now is definitely the time to buy!