get my sweaters here
happy weekend! we are up at our alma mater for the weekend celebrating homecoming weekend. i am really looking forward to seeing people who came in for the weekend and enjoying the tailgate and football game but wanted to share some fun links and sales with y’all. enjoy and happy shopping!
– this video of some of my favorite bloggers has me wanting to plan another eurotrip.
– club preppy: a site similar to gilt but the inventory is solely preppy brands like elaine turner and sail to sable.
– taylor swift’s new song “out of the woods” is a straight jam and while there has been speculation that it was inspired by ex-bf one direction’s harry styles, this (hilarious) line-by-line analysis proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt 😉
– a stunning time lapse video capturing the fog of san francisco and the bustling city of dubai. plus, an interview with the creator.
– sometimes travel plans just do not go as planned. leslie from sean’s season of the bachelor shares her top travel fails and they are hilarious!
– a friend from high school recently started her own blog and i am already loving it – food, fashion, home decor, so much to love. be sure to check it out!
– more sales going on this weekend! i swear stores just keep having sales lately, they really must love us 😉 i am thinking about starting to look for christmas gifts since it’s only two months away so will probably be checking out some of these. below are some of the sales going on and a curation of a few of my favorite items.
j.crew factory – extra 30% off clearance | code: YAY30
kate spade – 30% off entire purchase | code: F14FFUS
old navy – 25% off | code: TREAT
madewell – 30% off sale | PICKMEUP
j.crew – 30% off sweaters and outerwear | code: SHOPFALL
forever 21 – extra 30% off sale | code: TAKE30
gap – 25% off entire purchase | code: HAPPY
ann taylor – 50% off full price tops, accessories and shoes | code: STYLE50