happy weekend! sharing a few links, new shops, funny videos, and two incredible sales…
– i could not stop laughing watching this video of a girl who stumbles on the runway. the best part is that someone at work pulled it up for me since they knew i love fashion haha.
– i was recently introduced to a fashion designer platform called cross the line, which specifically promotes up-and-coming asian designers. the product selection is really modern and edgy with some feminine flair and surprisingly not that expensive when translated into dollars! the site is cool because each month they choose a new inspiration theme which is really fun to check out; this month’s is black and white, which i cannot get enough of lately.
– 18 struggles of someone who is constantly hungry, aka my life.
– the new maroon 5 music video for “animals” is pretty creepy but i think i could get ever it because adam levine, enough said.
– in honor of gilmore girls now being available on netflix, here are 13 charts that any gilmore girls fan will understand.
– a cool site called raise where you can buy discounted gift cards or sell your unwanted gift cards for cash.
– last but certainly not least, if there was ever a time to snatch up an investment piece you’ve had your eye on, this is the time because bloomingdale’s and tory burch are running sales this weekend. see my picks below.
bloomingdale’s – use code FRIENDS for 20% off
tory burch – use code FRIENDLIEST for 25% off