sharing some of my favorite links i have found recently as well as the weekend’s best sales!
– i’ve teamed up with new-to-me jewelry subscription service rocksbox to offer you one (truly) free month! you can read my post about it here or just follow this link to give it a go for a month. promise you’ll love it!
– a roundup of some of one of my favorite blogger’s street style looks.
– the cutest video (even matt liked it): dancer thinks she messes up in her performance but in fact the team has a big surprise for her.
– chief of the world’s largest bond company quit his job after his daughter pointed out that he had missed many of her milestones. sad that it came to that, but still impressive that he did the right thing.
– things you’ll understand if you went to catholic school. #9 and #18 had me laughing so hard!
– 6 tips from professional organizers.
– last baseball mention for the year, i swear: top 10 moments from the world series.
– some of my favorite sales going on this weekend – perfect time to start shopping for the holidays:
j.crew factory – 30% off with code EXTRA30
macy’s – 30% off with code VETS (snag my favorite black booties, seen here, here and here, for less than $50!)
singer 22 – 30% off with code 30MORE (they sell my absolute favorite destroyed black skinnies, seen here and here)
west elm – 15% off with code YIPPEE
old navy – 15% off with code ONSAVENOW (they still have my heart print shirt dress, seen here, just make sure to click over to the “regular” tab)