happy weekend! some links i have found and loved as well as a roundup of great sales going on this weekend…
– the absolute sweetest blog post from a dad about when he made his daughter cry. seriously get ready to bring out the tissues!
– don’t forget to redeem your free month of rocksbox, which i raved about in this post. the offer expires this sunday! i absolutely cannot wait for my next box to come and would love for you to be able to try it out for free for a month, so just follow this link.
– dying to try this mara hoffman runway inspired braid this weekend.
– gray malin x smathers and branson collaborated to create a needlepoint collection of gray’s work including pillows, belts, coasters and dog collars and it is so incredible.
– the new youtube series “elaine’s big life” is a must-watch. it is a great behind the scenes look at the brand and the team who run it and elaine is just so real and absolutely hilarious.
– looking for ideas of what to get your best friend for the holidays? i made a gift guide “for your best friend” (the first of many to come) with some great buys, all under $55 that i am sure your best would love to receive!
– some great sales going on this weekend. now is the perfect time to get a headstart on that holiday shopping or even get a little something for yourself, no shame in that 😉
kate spade – 25% off your order with code BEMERRY
j.crew factory – 40-60% off site wide, no code required
madewell – 25% off with code FALLBACK
macy’s – 25% off with code GIFT
bloomingdale’s – 20% off with code HOLIDAY
j.crew – 25% off with code SHOPNOW
– some of my favorite picks from the sales –