i can’t be the only one who legit lives for the weekends, right?! while i love a jam-packed weekend, i always like to carve out some time to just veg, browse the internet and do a little online shopping. below i have done the work for you and rounded up some of the best links i have found lately. enjoy!
– 25 free resources for bloggers
– just ordered a few new spring pieces because i am so anxious for warmer weather: these white jeans, this tank, and this white dress (people recommended sizing up, just fyi).
– 5 books that can change your life. definitely added a few of these to my reading list!
– only a few days left to use code marykatherinexoxo at checkout for your first month of rocksbox free! i have raved about this service so many times because i think it is brilliant and truly love it, so definitely recommend giving it a try!
– i have added a bunch of new (mostly springy) items to my “shop” page.
– secrets to learning a new language. fun fact: ever since studying abroad i have wanted to learn how to speak italian.
– call me weird, but i really want to try making black bean brownies.
– one of my favorite blogs, the blonde salad, was recently used as a case study at the harvard school of business. you can read some of the key points here or here.